Food Allergen Awareness Course
Location: Zoom (online course)
This Food Allergen course will enable learners to be fully aware of the foods that may trigger an allergic reaction and know what precautions need to be taken to ensure that customers do not eat a food that they are trying to avoid. Scroll down for course content.
NB: If you have several members of staff that need training it is likely to be more cost effective to make a group booking – Please contact us for a quote.
- The legal responsibilities of providing food information to consumers
- The importance of practical allergen management
- How to provide complete and correct allergen information to consumers
- Identifying, managing and controlling the risks associated with food allergens
- The principles of practical allergen management
- How to develop good practice in the workplace