Safeguarding Adults Course
Location: Zoom (online course)
This Safeguarding course is designed for those who work with vulnerable adults. It ensures that all people who have contact with vulnerable adults are equipped to carry out their safeguarding responsibilities correctly and competently. Scroll down for course content.
NB: If you have several members of staff that need training it is likely to be more cost effective to make a group booking – Please contact us for a quote.
- Key principles of legislation and your role within it
- Identify relevant policies and procedures that support the safeguarding of adults
- Identify vulnerable groups
- Different types of abuse
- Recognising signs and behaviour that may indicate abuse
- Understand Prevent and other key risks
- How to report suspicions of abuse
- How to respond to disclosures and allegations
- Recording principles
- The roles of other agencies, and the importance of sharing information when someone may be at risk
- What happens after a referral
- Develop your awareness and knowledge of legal procedural frameworks