Safeguarding children and Young People – Level 2
Level 2 Safeguarding Children course overview
This Safeguarding course is designed for those who work regularly with children and/or families. It ensures that all people who have contact with children or young people are equipped to carry out their safeguarding responsibilities correctly and competently.
Learners will gain a thorough understanding of Safeguarding Children and of the safeguarding principals and procedures
Safeguarding training delivered at your venue or via live interactive video conference training.
Please take a look at our reviews page for some testimonials from organisations where this course has been delivered.
Level 2 Safeguarding Children course content
- Key principles of legislation which protects children and young people and your role within it
- Identify relevant policies and procedures that support safeguarding and child protection
- Identify vulnerable groups
- Different types of abuse
- Recognising signs and behaviour that may indicate abuse
- The concept of Significant Harm
- Understand Prevent and other key risks
- How to report suspicions of child abuse
- How to respond to disclosures and allegations
- Recording principles
- The roles of other agencies, and the importance of sharing information when a child may be at risk
- Develop your awareness and knowledge of legal procedural frameworks
- What happens after a referral
Duration of this Safeguarding course – 3 hours
Max number of learners N/A
Cost – As little as £19 per person.
Please contact us to request a training quote for our Safeguarding children and young people level 2 training
Please see our other course pages to view details of the following courses or contact us on 07376 634655/ email@example.com.
Care Certificate Training, Health & Social Care Training, Mandatory Health Training, Epilepsy Awareness Training, Autism Awareness Training, Dementia Awareness Training, Managing Challenging Behaviour training, Mental Capacity & DoLS Training, Infection Control Training, Disability Awareness Training, Working at Heights training, Health and Safety Awareness Training, Evacuation Chair Training, Health and Safety training, Risk Assessments Training, Emergency First Aid training, First Aid at Work training, First Aid at Work Requalification training, Basic Life Support training, including Defib training, Food Safety Awareness training, Food Safety training, Food Safety training L3, Safeguarding training, Safeguarding Children and Young People L2 training, Safeguarding Children and Young People L3 training, Safeguarding Adults L2 training, Conflict Resolution training, Personal Safety & Lone Worker training, Fire Safety training, Fire Marshal training, Manual Handling training, People Moving and Handling training, medication training, leadership and development training programmes, First Aid for Mental Health training, Mental Health Training.