Safeguarding children and Young People level 3
L3 Safeguarding Children Course overview
This Safeguarding course is suitable for managers and team leaders who are in charge of settings in which staff work regularly with children and/or families. This course takes a more in-depth look into safeguarding and will also give you the relevant information you need to ensure that you are able to deal confidently with all matters relating to Safeguarding Children.
Safeguarding training delivered at your venue or via live interactive video conference training.
Please take a look at our reviews page for some testimonials from organisations where this course has been delivered.
L3 Safeguarding Children course content
- Key principles of legislation which protects children and young people and your role within it and the role of other staff.
- Identify vulnerable groups
- Risk Assessment Process & Recording
- Different types of abuse
- Recognising signs and behaviour that may indicate abuse
- The concept of Significant Harm
- Understand Prevent and other key risks
- How to report suspicions of child abuse
- How to respond to disclosures and allegations
- Recording principles
- The roles of other agencies, and the importance of sharing information when a child may be at risk
- What happens after a referral
- Identify relevant policies and procedures that support safeguarding and child protection
- Child Protection Policy
- Framework, Implementation & Structure
Duration of L3 Safeguarding training 6 hours
Max number of learners N/A
Cost – As little as £33 per person.
Please contact us to request a training quote for our Safeguarding children and young adults level 3 training
Please see our other course pages to view details of the following courses or contact us on 07376 634655/ email@example.com.
Care Certificate Training, Health & Social Care Training, Mandatory Health Training, Epilepsy Awareness Training, Autism Awareness Training, Dementia Awareness Training, Managing Challenging Behaviour training, Mental Capacity & DoLS Training, Infection Control Training, Disability Awareness Training, Working at Heights training, Health and Safety Awareness Training, Evacuation Chair Training, Health and Safety training, Risk Assessments Training, Emergency First Aid training, First Aid at Work training, First Aid at Work Requalification training, Basic Life Support training, including Defib training, Food Safety Awareness training, Food Safety training, Food Safety training L3, Safeguarding training, Safeguarding Children and Young People L2 training, Safeguarding Children and Young People L3 training, Safeguarding Adults L2 training, Conflict Resolution training, Personal Safety & Lone Worker training, Fire Safety training, Fire Marshal training, Manual Handling training, People Moving and Handling training, medication training, leadership and development training programmes, First Aid for Mental Health training, Mental Health Training.