Conflict Management Training
Conflict Management course overview
This Conflict Management course provides learners with the knowledge and skills to safely manage conflict in the workplace. It examines how to prevent, deal with and report confrontation.
Conflict Management training delivered at your venue or via live interactive video conference training.
Please take a look at our reviews page for some testimonials from organisations where this course has been delivered.
Conflict Management course content
- What is conflict?
- Common causes of conflict and triggers to aggressive behaviour
- Acknowledging emotions
- Stages of conflict escalation and patterns of behaviour
- Recognising and overcoming communication barriers
- Effective communication including body language and empathic listening
- Communication/verbal de-escalation models
- Danger and warning signs
- Staying calm and managing our own responses
- Procedural and environmental factors affecting conflict situations
- How our safety can be compromised
- Understanding our natural response to conflict
- ‘Reasonable force’ as described in law and its limitations and requirements
- Post crisis approach
Duration of Conflict Management training – 3 hours
Max number of learners N/A
Cost – As little as £19 per person.
Please contact us to request a training quote for our Conflict Management Training
Please see our other course pages to view details of the following courses or contact us on 07376 634655/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Care certificate course, Mandatory Health course, Epilepsy Awareness course, Autism Awareness course, Dementia Awareness course, Managing Challenging Behaviour course, Mental Capacity & DoLS course, Infection Control course, Disability Awareness course, Working at Heights course, Health and Safety course, Evacuation Chair course, Health and Safety Awareness course, Risk Assessment course, Emergency First Aid course, First Aid at Work course, First Aid at Work Requalification course, Basic Life Support including Defib course, Food Safety Awareness course, Food Safety course L2, Food Safety course L3, Safeguarding Children and Young People course L2, Safeguarding Children and Young People course Level 3, Safeguarding Adults course Level 2, Conflict Resolution course, Personal Safety & Lone Worker course, Fire Safety course, Fire Marshal course, Manual Handling course, People Moving and Handling course, First aid courses, Safeguarding courses, Medication course.